Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life Happens

Sometimes when you least expect it, life will either hand you a pile of rubies and diamonds or well, a pile of something else.

Lately our pile has been rather mixes. DH is still struggling with migraines, PTSD, TBI, etc. But he is/was in physical therapy and doing well. We're waiting for approval for him to continue in physical therapy. We're also still waiting for our disability and compensation claim. I'm starting to wonder if there will ever again be a time when I'm not waiting for the government to do something.

Most of the house (minus me! yay) is sick with some kind of a cold bug. They'll all be fine but they're not very happy.

As for me, well, I'm just plugging along and doing what I do. Thanks for being out there and listening tonight...and thanks for being who you are, an American, and supporting our soldiers after they come home.

No comments: